COVID-19 UPDATE 31/03/2020 11:21
Dear Eva's Green Goers,
Following correspondents with the government business support helpline and our insurance company we have been advised that we can remain open within the current government guidelines surrounding COVID-19. We believe we are providing a much needed safe, isolated environment that is helping to keep difficult and nuisance dogs out of public spaces, which are currently busier than normal.
We are committed to reducing risk and minimising the spread of COVID-19 and so have put into place stringent measures including disinfecting "touch points", ensuring visitors are from the same household and only travelling in one car and that they are following the government guidelines for one hour of exercise daily. Any customers not complying with the rules will be barred in the interest of public safety.
To book with us you must agree that you will:
1) Not visit if you or your household show any symptoms or are in self isolation
2) Bring gloves or poo bags to cover your hands when dealing with the gates & high contact points
3) Strictly adhere to the time slots.
4) Bring your own water, bowl, poo bags & toys
5) Only visit with people from your own house
6) Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands before and after your visit
7) Leave the gate to the road open when you depart
8) Bring only one car
9) Specify why you feel it is necessary to bring your dog to our field
10) Adhere to the government guidelines surrounding COVID-19 regarding essential travel and daily exercise.