Following correspondence with the government business support helpline, DEFRA and our insurance company we have been advised that we can remain open within the current government guidelines surrounding COVID-19.
If you need to reschedule your booking or extend your prepaid credits due to COVID-19 please get in touch here. Both Field A and B are open for booking up to 21 days ahead for existing customers. Field A is available to book a ‘new customer walk’ up to 7 days ahead. Please be aware that we may need to change your booking due to the uncertainty around COVID-19.
We are committed to reducing risk and minimising the spread of COVID-19 and have put into place stringent measures. Any customers not complying with the rules below will be barred in the interest of public safety.
To book with us you must agree that you will:
1) Not visit if you or anyone in your household show any symptoms or are in self isolation.
2) Bring gloves or poo bags to cover your hands when dealing with the gates & high contact points.
3) Strictly adhere to the time slots.
4) Bring your own water, bowl, poo bags & toys.
6) Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands before and after your visit.
7) Leave the gate to the road open when you depart.