When using the field you must adhere to government guidelines, the rules below and our regular terms and conditions. If you need to cancel a booking due to COVID-19, we will add the credit to your account for future use provided we have 6 hours notice - please contact us here. If you would like to change a booking to a date up to 90 days ahead please do so in the normal way - instructions are here. Please book ahead if you would like specific slots, if you cannot visit due to COVID-19 or obtain slots before your credits expire please contact us and we will extend them.
Both Field A and B are open for booking up to 90 days ahead for existing customers. Field A is available to book a ‘new customer walk’ up to 40 days ahead. Please be aware that we may need to change your booking due to the uncertainty around COVID-19.
We are committed to reducing risk and minimising the spread of COVID-19 and have put into place stringent measures. Any customers not complying with the rules below will be barred in the interest of public safety.
To book with us you must agree that you will:
1) Not visit if you or anyone in your household show any symptoms or are in self isolation.
2) Bring gloves or poo bags to cover your hands when dealing with the gates & high contact points.
3) Strictly adhere to the time slots.
4) Bring your own water, bowl, poo bags & toys.
5) You agree that all visiting dogs and people are from the same household and to only bring one car per booking. You may arrange to visit with 2 households. We will need 24 hours notice and anyone arriving separately must agree to our terms and conditions via an online form which we will send you. If you do not inform us others will be joining you on each booking you be asked to leave. Contact us to arrange.