We are open for those who really need us at this difficult time.
If you need to reschedule your booking or extend your prepaid credits due to COVID-19 please get in touch here.
Both Field A and B are open for booking up to 7 days ahead. You may find there is limited availability in Field A due to maintenance being done at this time.
COVID-19 UPDATE 04/04/20 09:01
Matt Hancock Secretary of State for Health and Social Care makes the statement below on
BBC Question Time, 2nd April about driving to exercise on your own.
Please find the clip here: https://bit.ly/3aNPzcg
COVID-19 UPDATE 01/04/20 09:46
Following correspondence with the government business support helpline and our insurance company we have been advised that we can remain open within the current government guidelines surrounding COVID-19. We believe we are providing a much needed, safe, isolated environment that is helping to keep dogs with behavioural challenges out of public spaces, which are currently busier than normal. As I am sure you're aware, there are guidelines surrounding travel to exercise so we encourage you to take your own decision on what you feel is necessary travel. Please do not travel excessively and only use our facility if you feel it is essential. We recommend you have your booking confirmation to hand when travelling, either printed out or on an email. We are seeking guidance from our local MP but have not yet received a response. Other fields around the UK have received support from their MPs and we are hoping we will be able to report the same soon.
We are only allowing booking 7 days ahead of time at the moment and we may need to change your booking due to the uncertainty around COVID-19.
We are committed to reducing risk and minimising the spread of COVID-19 and have put into place stringent measures including disinfecting "touch points", ensuring visitors are from the same household and only travelling in one car and that they are following the government guidelines for one hour of exercise daily. Any customers not complying with the rules below will be barred in the interest of public safety.
To book with us you must agree that you will:
1) Not visit if you or anyone in your household show any symptoms or are in self isolation
2) Bring gloves or poo bags to cover your hands when dealing with the gates & high contact points
3) Strictly adhere to the time slots.
4) Bring your own water, bowl, poo bags & toys
5) Only visit with people from your own house
6) Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands before and after your visit
7) Leave the gate to the road open when you depart
8) Bring only one car
9) Specify why you feel it is necessary to bring your dog to our field
10) Adhere to the government guidelines surrounding COVID-19 regarding essential travel and daily exercise.
Availability week beginning 6th April
Good availability in both fields Thursday 9th, Friday 10th, Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th