When using the field you must adhere to government guidelines, the rules below and our regular terms and conditions. If you need to cancel a booking due to COVID-19, we will add the credit to your account for future use provided we have 6 hours notice - please contact us here. If you would like to change a booking to a date up to 21 days ahead please do so in the normal way - instructions are here.
Both Field A and B are open for booking up to 21 days ahead for existing customers. Field A is available to book a ‘new customer walk’ up to 21 days ahead. Please be aware that we may need to change your booking due to the uncertainty around COVID-19.
We are committed to reducing risk and minimising the spread of COVID-19 and have put into place stringent measures. Any customers not complying with the rules below will be barred in the interest of public safety.
To book with us you must agree that you will:
1) Not visit if you or anyone in your household show any symptoms or are in self isolation.
2) Bring gloves or poo bags to cover your hands when dealing with the gates & high contact points.
3) Strictly adhere to the time slots.
4) Bring your own water, bowl, poo bags & toys.
5) Only visit with people from your own household.
6) Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands before and after your visit.
7) Leave the gate to the road open when you depart.