Availability week beginning 6th April:
Good availability in both fields Thursday 9th, Friday 10th, Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th
We are open for those who really need us at this difficult time.
If you need to reschedule your booking, extend your prepaid credits due to COVID-19 or are a new customer please get in touch here. Please see our homepage for more COVID-19 updates.
We are committed to reducing risk and minimising the spread of COVID-19 and have put into place stringent measures including disinfecting "touch points", ensuring visitors are from the same household and only travelling in one car and that they are following the government guidelines for one hour of exercise daily. Any customers not complying with the rules below will be barred in the interest of public safety.
To book with us you must agree that you will:
1) Not visit if you or anyone in your household show any symptoms or are in self isolation.
2) Bring gloves or poo bags to cover your hands when dealing with the gates & high contact points.
3) Strictly adhere to the time slots.
4) Bring your own water, bowl, poo bags & toys.
5) Only visit with people from your own house.
6) Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands before and after your visit.
7) Leave the gate to the road open when you depart.
8) Bring only one car & give your car registration.
9) Specify why you feel it is necessary to bring your dog to our field.
10) Adhere to the government guidelines surrounding COVID-19 regarding essential travel
We recommend you have your booking confirmation to hand
when travelling, either printed out or on an email.